Monday, January 9, 2012

The Pain Is An IIIusion

"I'm stressed."
"I feel empty."
"I'm lonely."
"I can't change things."
"Maybe I just don't have what it takes."
"No one really values or appreciates me."
"I'm sick of all the backstabbing politics."

Can you relate with these voices?  These voices are the PAIN of your life...the very reason that's keeping us from seeing more about life.  These are the voices I hear from my own mind that is too strong to ignore in the past.  The pain is just too strong and too deep.  It's been my personal journey...BACK THEN. 

I used to be in those dark situations... I chose to be a VICTIM.  A victim of my own voice.  I know deep within that I am capable of becoming who I wanted to be...BUT they say otherwise.  Who do I refer as "they"?  When you think about it... it is your own voice.

It's time to realize that those voices are made of our own illusion of how we chose to see things.  On how we want to view life.  We allowed such illusion to dictate how difficult life is.  That we are not capable of living a good life the way others are.  But what is different about you and others? 

You breath the same air, you are standing in the same ground.  You are living the same life this very moment.  It is a matter of perspective.  In the end, it is our own choice on how we view this life.

In today's Knowledge Era, we need to realize the abundance of life.  Each and everyone was created unique.
There is a reason why you are here today.   You are created for a special purpose.  And the best thing to appreciate life is to know why you are here, what is the relevance of your existence. 

Start making the right choices about life.  If you start today, you will realize how much abundance there is for you to have the life you have always wanted.  You will finally realize that the pain of the past... are just merely illusions of how you want to justify why you are not living your life purpose.

Stop being a victim.  BE RESPONSIBLE for your own life.  STAY POSITIVE.
Live your LIFE... NOW. 

No comments:

Post a Comment